What to expect from this blog

Kablaaw! (Greetings!)

I'd like to give you a glimpse of the provincial life. My name is Alaric and I've been living in Laoag City, Ilocos Norte all my life. Over the past four to six years, I've been actively photographing people, places and events that I find interesting here in Ilocos. It's a hobby of mine that I love to share and talk about thus the motivation to put up this blog.

You'll see here stories and musings on the images I've captured (mostly with my oldy, moldy, rusty but trusty vintage film SLR) as well as travel and photo tips for you Ilocos tourists or locals. I equally enjoy discovering new places and documenting the various traditions and practices of the people here. Thus, you can expect to see landscape photos and photojournalism entries in my blog.

I will try to post an entry at least once a week and I look forward to having you visit and speak your mind regarding my posts. Meanwhile, you can visit my flickr photostream for daily photo uploads.

See you around!


ALARIC

Comments

  1. Uy abangan ko mga post mo pre specially mga tungkol sa Ilocos, I love your hometown! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts