many firsts


many firsts
Originally uploaded by alaricxyz
A lot of firsts happened to me in the last five days.

I got my first DSLR, a Pentax K-x, last Thursday. Yipeekayay!!! Got to meet Mr. Bong Manayon for the first time also. Such a cool guy! ;-)

Friday, I saw UP Diliman and their lantern parade for the first time.

Caught my first IMAX film, Avatar, at the SM Mall of Asia last Saturday. It was also the first time I visited MOA. (Thanks to Manong Albert for the treat!)

It was my first time to officially cover a wedding ceremony yesterday, with Andie and Bryan, in Bulacan! My first time there as well.

Finally, I steppped into the famous Bantay church (pictured above), Ilocos Sur, for the first time, as our group from the wedding decided to have their Simbang Gabi there while on our way home.

Whew! Have a Merry Christmas, everyone! ^_^

Copyright 2009 © ALARIC YANOS. Unauthorized use is punishable by law.

Comments

Popular Posts